Death - Life Reminders

Today Alex Steddom, I guy I met in a mission trip to DR from MN, died.He was my kinda like my age. And God just came to pick him up to his presence. Everything I knew eight years ago was that he was always looking to praise God with his life and even if he was young, he would take time and go to a poor country like this one to share the gospel with the people. Throughout the years that passed, he became a servant full of passion and love for the people that didn't know Jesus. Now He is in the presence of our God Almighty, enjoying the pleasure of being wholly satisfied with the love of his Life. 

I was meditating in that and I don't want to waste my life with things that are not really important, as like having money or status, or even a husband. I just want to live my life looking to glorify God and be totally satisfied in him. But I can't do this by myself, I need Jesus, I need you Jesus! Don't let me go far away from you! I love you and need you, because without you nothing else has meaning in life. That my life may be a mirror that reflects you to everybody and I pray that I won't be ashamed of sharing your love for me to others. And If I die, young or old, I would have glorified you with everything I do. Oh Jesus come soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Prov. 7 La mujer extraña

Las 4 reglas de la buena comunicación según Efesios 4:22-29.

Agradar a Dios antes que a los hombres