The One that's on High

There's something I don't know how to describe
It's like a sound in my heart that doesn't want to hide
Even though I know I can't I want to make things right
I think I better go to the one that's on high

Hear me King of kings, Lord of Lords and lover of my soul
Dear Savior, come and comfort me. You alone know how to
Take me, Hug me, cover me, please fill that big hole
So I might see your glory and your beauty too

Some days I feel like dying, some days like flying
Some days like having the greatest adventure ever
Some days like being the most miserable person living
I wish I could be in your arms now and for forever

Then I look up, Wow there he is.. even though I forgot about him
He never forgets! He threw away my yesterday! Thank him!
He's awesome, Still I don't tell others enough about him
He's given me more than what I really deserve. All glory to him!

Something's changed. He satisfies. He is enough.
Don't be sad. Don't be angry. Don't be tough.
Be Joyful. Be Thankful. Be content. Be Strong.
Think now about that beautiful place where you belong.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Prov. 7 La mujer extraña

Las 4 reglas de la buena comunicación según Efesios 4:22-29.

Agradar a Dios antes que a los hombres